Our Transitional Living Program is designed to provide strong support, educational opportunities, and case management to families transitioning out of homelessness and into self-sufficiency.
Six apartment designated for families or individuals who are transitioning out of homelessness.
- These apartments provide homeless families with very low rent apartments and a strong supportive environment in which they participate in a number of classes and programs to help them make the transition out of homelessness and back into our community.
- Requirements include timely rental payments, participation in case management, participation in grounds and building maintenance.
- Families are provided long term support for up to 730 days in our transitional living apartments. Many families are able to transition to self-sufficiency even sooner
Residents in our Transitional Housing apartments are offered:
- Money management
- consumer education
- Parenting skills
- Interpersonal skill-building
- Educational advancement
- Job attainment skills
- Nutrition and cooking skills
- Help with necessary referrals