Is Council of Community Services a non-profit?

Yes, Council of Community Services is publicly exempt from federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our Federal Employer Tax ID/EIN number is 830239827.

Where is Council of Community Services located?

Council of Community Services is located in Gillette on 4-J Road near Fire Station #1. Our campus is open to the public.

If I make a donation, how will my money be used?

Each donor is welcomed to specify their gift to specific areas within CCS – Food Pantry, Soup Kitchen, Homeless Shelter, etc. If left unlisted, the money will be used where it is most needed.

Donations with a specification are 100% used for those areas.

Donations of clothing, household goods, and miscellaneous items are accepted at Seconds on the Avenue. Operating as both community thrift store and emergency closet, any revenue benefits other CCS programs.

Is my contribution deductible?

Contributions made to the Council of Community Services are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please check with your personal tax advisor regarding the deductibility of your gift.

How do I join your mailing list?

If you wish to be added to our mailing list, please visit this page; it’ll lead you to our online sign-up, or call us at 1-307-686-2730 to provide us with your information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us at the number below with the exact name and address as it appears on the mailing you received. Or, you may return the mailing with your request to be removed. Without a name and full mailing address, we will not be able to honor your request. As our mailings are planned months in advance, please allow 4 – 6 weeks to be added or removed. Thank you.

Council of Community Services
114 South 4-J Road
Gillette, WY 82716

Call: 307-686-2730

Email: Alena Gronewold, Development Coordinator