Retrofit Install Technician – Weatherization
Become part of the Council of Community Services’ Weatherization Crew, which works to install energy-efficiency measures to single family and multi-unit homes. You will use a variety of building science best practices to improve safety, comfort, durability, indoor air quality, and energy efficiency. These measures ensure families are safe and comfortable and help keep heating and cooling costs affordable.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: A Retrofit Installer/Technician installs energy-efficiency measures to single family or 2-4 unit-homes using a variety of building science best practices to improve, safety, comfort, durability, indoor air quality, and energy efficiency.
· Maintain safety
· Prepare for the job (before arriving at job site)
· Prepare and maintain tools and materials on-site
· Prepare and maintain job site
· Implement work scope
· Construction knowledge preferred, some experience with windows and doors preferred
· Ability to adhere to all safety standards and procedures
· Must pass all required training for Retrofit Installer Technician
· Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
· Must be able to pass a background check
· Ability to lift 75 lbs
· Able to walk or stand for long periods of time
· Able to drive long distance
· Able to work successfully with diverse client population
· Able to work in a variety of weather conditions
To apply in-person, visit the Council of Community Services’ office at: 114 S 4-J Road, Gillette, WY to complete an application. Please bring your resume.
To apply online: * Complete the application at: https://www.ccsgillette.org/involved/apply-with-us/
- Send your resume to the email address provided
The Council of Community Services (CCS) is a Non-Profit Community Action Agency with eleven (11) programs that cater to the homeless and hungry in Campbell County. Our Mission is to provide a diverse supportive network of services to people seeking to improve their lives. “Helping people help themselves”. CCS is one of the largest non-profits in Campbell County with a growing client base.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 per hour